We are so excited for the school year to come. We hope you have enjoyed the summer and are looking forward to coming to school. Just a few reminders for September:
- Please ensure that school jumpers are clearly labelled.
- If it has been wet outside, please send your child into school with a spare pair of socks/wellies. We are using the school field more than usual in order to make more play space for class bubbles.
- Please send in any reading books that were taken home.
- PE will be Tuesday and Friday.
- Forest School will be Monday.
- Please ensure your child has a water bottle in school every day.
- If you have any issues, no matter how big or small, you can find us on the school field/playground before and after school, write us a note in your child's reading log, or email myself.
- We are looking forward to welcoming you all and working together.